Consider Selling Us Your Vintage Items!
We’re always looking to purchase entire estates, vintage furniture pieces and household goods from individuals, including single items. We can alleviate the stress of downsizing or parting with your loved one’s belongings without strangers coming into your home or the hassles of selling youself.
We provide a professional experience, with cash in hand in one easy transaction. If we buy the entire estate, we’ll donate anything we don’t use to not-for-profit charities within the local Kansas City area.
What We Look For:
We prefer to purchase Mid-Century Modern era retro furniture, home decor, lighting, and art. Anything with the lovely Danish or Scandinavian modern vibe. If you have something along those lines, please e-mail us a few photos.
We look for the unusual, not just designer pieces. We specialize in restoration, so there is no need to worry about the condition – although, the details of the piece are helpful.
Please e-mail us with the following information about the items you’re selling:
- List each item you’re selling. For example: bedroom suite: dresser, chest, headboard, nightstand.
- Photos of each item, including all damage. Remember, we specialize in restoration!
- Please be as specific as possible when describing the condition of each item you’re selling. Note all damage, breaks, scratches, and missing parts.
- Let us know if the pieces are from a pet free, and/or smoke free home.
- Contact name, number and your location.
- Tell us your desired asking price.
We buy daily, we’re always looking for good quality vintage pieces. If you’re a picker, antiques dealer, thrift shop owner, real estate agent, clean out company, liquidator, estate dealer or just someone with stuff to sell, we want to hear from you! Send us an e-mail!
We’re in Kansas City, but you don’t have to be.
We are willing to drive up to 8 hours distance from Kansas City to buy and pick up items!
We Will Pay For Leads On Vintage Furniture!
E-mail us with your tips on vintage mid-century modern, art, lighting and anything super cool that falls within the 50’s – 70’s era! We will pay a finder’s fee for tips that lead to a purchase.